JR Superstar

I'm in the middle of exam season, but I have come to the all-star break so I have time for a new post. As much as i'd like to rant about how much i hate exams, this one is dedicated to the one and only Jeremy "JR" Roenick who recently announced his retirement from the NHL.

Actually i've decided I don't really wanna write that much... JR is too awesome for words. He was just such an entertainer and a class act throughout his career. He was such a big personality who was never afraid to speak his mind and I will miss his interviews and antics. I still remember when he scored that 2nd round game 6 OT series-winner against the Leafs back in 04, the last time we made the playoffs. But he's still JR Superstar. The only thing i'm sad about is that he never got to win the cup... 20 years in the NHL. Tough to take but he's not bitter about it. Definitely one of the best Americans to ever play the game. I'll end this with a few JR clips highlighting his awesomeness.



No comments:

Post a Comment