im BACK... hot DOG

alright everyone... im back. I've been getting a few complaints regarding my lack of updates.
As you may or may not know, I went to Iran for a couple weeks via Dubai. It was a great trip, but i dont feel like writing about it now. Instead, I will be writing about the hot dog i had about an hour ago. You may be thinking "wtf is so special about a hot dog", but it wasn't just about the hot dog... it's WHERE i got it from. See i was at my bro's hockey game at the Ice Gardens at York U, and the snackbars were all closed. I was hungry. To my surprise and excitement, I turned around to see something I had never seen before in my life: a hot dog vending machine!


the company was called Frank's Real Gourmet Sausages. At first I thot it was gross, but i read the shpiel they had on it and i was sold. It takes ur hotdog "from chilled to grilled" in under a minute and cooks it before ur eyes! And at $3, I would pay just to see this miracle take place. So i put in my money and... see for yourself... *Warning: The video may offend some but i mean let's grow up here ppl... lol it's kinda funny tho.


The end result was a great tasting hot dog, 2 minutes of entertainment, and a highly satisfied customer! Who knew buying a hot dog could be so much fun!

3 comments:

  1. The motion of the machine when it is grilling your hot dog looks wrong. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Note: "Warning" above video was posted after my initial comment.

    lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol loser.. but it was for the record..

    ReplyDelete